The FlexDSL MiniFlex SHDSL.bis product family offers a broad range of products, which are based on the latest SHDSL.bis standards (ITU-T G.991.2 & ETS TS 101524), while also being fully interoperable with all our existing SHDSL equipment (Orion1, Orion2, Orion3). The FlexDSL MiniFlex supports beside of the standardized TC-PAM16/32 also the new extended TC-PAM4/8/64/128 line coding. SHDSL.bis allows symmetrical data and voice transmission at speeds up to 15Mbps over a single pair of copper. In addition, the FlexDSL MiniFlex SHDSL.bis modem range also supports DSL channel bonding for up to 2 copper pairs in order to achieve speeds up to 30.4Mbps. An integrated 2 port Ethernet layer 2 managed switch with VLAN, QoS and RSTP support (10/100BaseT) ensures connectivity to IP services.
The FlexDSL MiniFlex SHDSL.bis modems is a perfect solution for a wide range of applications in which IP services need to be transmitted over copper wires. The MiniFlex product is a small-sized Orion3 NTU unit with all the functionality included.
Like all FlexDSL Orion products the FlexDSL MiniFlex SHDSL.bis modems are based on industrial components and manufactured according to highest quality standards providing additional value due to the extended temperature ranges and higher reliability. The combination of comprehensive functions providing maximum flexibility together with the higher quality of the FlexDSL MiniFlex SHDSL.bis product family make it the perfect choice for all your DSL needs.
- One or two pairs support
- Up to 15.2Mbps data transmission per pair
- SHDSL and SHDSL.bis with TC-PAM4/8/16/32/64/128
- Point-to-Point, Point-to-Multipoint & Ring Operation
- Two Port Ethernet Switch (10/100BaseT)
- QoS, VLAN and RSTP Support
- Transparent Transmission of Modbus RTU/ASCII, DNP3 and IEC 60870.5 Protocols
- Console Port, Telnet, Web, SNMP Management
- Secure access over SSH, SNMPv3 and HTTPs
- 802.1x Authentication
- RADIUS and LLDP support
- Traffic Encryption
- 24/48VDC or 110/230VAC Powered, Low Power Consumption
- Included Primary Protection
- Robust DIN-Rail Metal Enclosure
- Smallest Size
- Extended Temperature option (-40°C ... +80°C)